Passed the ISO9001 quality system certification and the establishment of industrial drying industry alliance standards under the guidance of the Chinese Standardization Research Institute.
- May 03, 2019 -
The processing steps of walnut nut nut dryer are as follows:
1. Peeling: walnut matures from late August to early September. At this time, the pericarp changed from dark green to yellowish green or pale yellow, some of the total bracts cracked and a few fruits fell, which could be harvested for processing. Green walnuts cannot be sunned. Sun-dried walnuts are not easy to peel. Walnuts should be stacked in a cool place or indoor, with a stacking height of 30-50 cm and covered with walnut leaves or grass. After 3-5 days, when the green skin is removed from the shell, it is stripped manually or carved with a knife. Generally 4.5 kg of walnuts can produce 1 kg of dried walnuts. Rinsing and drying: rinse with water in time after peeling, because the vascular bundles at the base of walnut will shrink over a long period of time, and the rinsing water will easily enter the shell, which will make the seeds discolored and even rotten. Put walnuts in baskets, then put them in water, stir them with bamboo broom, and wash them for 5 minutes each time, 2-3 batches for fresh water.
3. Kernel extraction: When the kernels are extracted manually, the sutures of walnut are placed parallel to the ground, and the walnut seams should be beaten evenly and forcefully, not slamming or beating repeatedly. Generally, 38 kilograms of kernels per 100 kilograms are acceptable. Walnut Kernel Dryer .
4. Fragrance liquid soaking: mix with the proportion of 20% peel, 5% clove, 25% fennel, 20% licorice, 15% anise, 10% pepper and 5% fragrance pieces, add 10 times amount of water, heat to boil for 30 minutes, and then leach the extract. 2%~5% salt and 0.03%~0.05% monosodium glutamate were added into the extract. Walnut kernels were immersed in the perfume solution prepared by the above method for 1 hour, then removed and drained.
5. Heat pump dryer: Walnut kernels are loaded into 304 stainless steel mesh plate, each plate is 15 kg, each car is 12 plates, using Albert 7P closed dehumidification heat pump dryer, which can be put into 8 material vehicles at a time, 1 200 kg at a time, the drying time is 15-20 hours, the system uses about 7 degrees of electricity per hour, and dries the walnut kernels soaked in 60 ~70 ~C. Water content is below 10%.
6. Sugar coating: add 20-30 liters of water to the sandwich pot, add 60 kg of sugar beet, 30 kg of glucose and 10 kg fructose syrup, stir and heat to boil, then add 100-200 grams of citric acid after all dissolving. Pour the roasted walnut kernels into the sugar solution while it is hot and stir well. After the pot is out, it is continued to bake at 60-80 C.
7. walnut nut nut dryer packaging: in the dry and sanitary room, the walnut kernels dried by heat pump dryer were put into the aluminum foil composite bag. The finished product is sealed by vacuum packer or packed by nitrogen filling.
Microwave+Heat Pump+Hot Air+Solar Energy Conservation Fusion Practitioner, Microwave Composite Heat Pump Drying Promotion, Comprehensive Application of Solar Heat Pump, Microwave Hot Air Composite Drying System, Multi-layer Continuous Drying Equipment, Mesh-belt Tunnel Drying Equipment.