Passed the ISO9001 quality system certification and the establishment of industrial drying industry alliance standards under the guidance of the Chinese Standardization Research Institute.
- May 08, 2019 -
Microwave drying equipment uses the cleanest energy-electricity, which is converted into microwave energy by microwave generator. However, after microwave cavity to the material to be processed. So what kind of material is suitable for drying with microwave drying equipment?
A basic principle is that the material has good absorbing property and high added value. Material with the above two conditions is suitable for microwave heating. This may be very general, so the following edition will discuss with you what kind of material is suitable for microwave drying.
1. First of all, in the field of food, processing materials such as jujube, such as Xinjiang jujube, Hami jujube, grey jujube, Tanzao, etc.2, soybean products such as soybean, mung bean, red bean and derivatives of soybean products such as soybean protein, silk protein, etc.
3. Generally speaking, seafood is not suitable for drying by microwave drying equipment. It is thought that seafood such as fish will ripen at about 70 degrees. When microwave is used for drying, it is easy to reach 70 degrees. If it is ripened, it is not the material required by customers. But microwave is good for thawing seafood.P>4. Drying of meat products such as beef jerky.
5. Drying of nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, melon seeds, sunflower seeds, pine seeds, watermelon seeds, etc.
6. The drying of fungi is suitable for fungi with less water content. If it is too large, the operation cost of microwave drying will be high, and it may be ripened. For example, fresh mushrooms are dried. Then the more suitable fungi are Lentinus edodes, Flammulina velutipes, Coprinus comatus and so on.
7. The drying of insects takes advantage of both microwave drying and bactericidal effects. The main drying methods of insects are scorpion, Tenebrio molitor, silkworm cocoon, etc.
Bottled food drying and sterilization. Bottled food is mainly used for sterilization. Such as bottled bean paste, mushroom paste, watermelon paste, canned vegetables, cooking wine, etc. The sauce processed by microwave drying equipment without adding any preservatives and additives has great development prospects for modern people's health. Above is the summary of microwave drying equipment for food materials. Due to the limited capacity of this edition, there are still many mistakes. I hope my friends who know how to criticize and correct them. The edition is willing to work with you to study the dribs and drabs of microwave industry.