Passed the ISO9001 quality system certification and the establishment of industrial drying industry alliance standards under the guidance of the Chinese Standardization Research Institute.
- May 08, 2019 -
In China, rubber auxiliaries originated in 1952 and are used as additives for processing rubber, including vulcanizing agents, vulcanizing accelerators, flowering activators and so on. In industry, curing agents can cross-link linear banana molecules into network coke scale, which is still used in rubber industry. So what kind of dryer should be selected for drying such new additives, which are corrosive, low melting point, high dryness requirement and so many kinds of products?
Henan Microwave Equipment Co., Ltd. has made a breakthrough after several years of research on industrial microwave drying equipment by experts and professors. With the emergence of rubber drying equipment, the drying of materials with high requirements for this difficulty has finally become no longer cumbersome and difficult. What are the detailed parameters of this microwave dryer?
Microwave dryer features:
1. Customized for the characteristics of low melting point, high dryness requirement and various varieties of rubber additives;
2. The whole machine is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, beautiful and generous, with strong corrosion resistance;
3. The core components of microwave system are independently developed and manufactured or strictly customized according to standards;4.P>4. Water content can be dried below 0.1%;
5. Man-machine interface operation and PLC automatic control can realize data storage, output and printing functions;
6. Conveyor belt is made of polytetrafluoroethylene, the industry is the best (delta=1.3mm);7. Temperature can be adjusted automatically, drive frequency conversion can be adjusted, automatic turning device is added to ensure uniform and complete drying; 8. Electromagnetic vibration cloth device is used to distribute materials. Uniform and adjustable; P>9.Microwave leakage value <1mW/cm(national standard <5mW/cm).