Forecast of the Trend of the Development Pattern of China's Dryer Industry in 2012

- May 08, 2019 -

Henan Microwave Equipment Network News: Science and technology has been regarded as a booster of social progress, especially in the machinery manufacturing industry. In recent years, many dryer equipment manufacturers in China have realized this point in the face of fierce competition, and they are scrambling to increase investment in science and technology and the pace of new product development. Henan Microwave Equipment Co., Ltd., which is well-known in the industry, pays great attention to the research and manufacture of large-scale industrial equipment. The large-scale microwave drying equipment series developed according to the needs of the industry has created great economic benefits for enterprises. It not only ends the situation that traditional dryers in China rely solely on imports, but also enters the international market.

P>The improvement of technology content of domestic dryer equipment is producing gratifying results. For a long time, China's dryer equipment industry has a small scale of production, low entry threshold and low overall technical content. Enterprises with annual sales revenue of less than 5 million yuan accounted for more than 60%, while manufacturers with annual sales revenue of more than 10 million yuan accounted for only 5% to 8%, and the product grade was generally low. Henan Microwave Equipment Co., Ltd. knows through relevant statistics that the dryer industry is gradually leaving the era of price competition, and products with high added value and high technology content are becoming the core competitiveness of dryer equipment backbone enterprises. This also means that the pace of industry integration is accelerated, through technological competition, to take the road of combination of strong and strong, the survival of the fittest, and to cultivate some powerful large enterprise groups in the industry, which is just around the corner. In addition, technological progress will also promote the export of dryer equipment in China. At present, China's drying equipment has not yet formed an export scale, the export volume is less than 5% of the total, and mainly sold to Southeast Asia. However, according to the authoritative agencies, with the development of technology, the proportion of export drying equipment in total output will increase from 5% to 10% in the next few years, and the export market will expand from Southeast Asia to Europe and the United States. Various series of microwave dryers produced by Henan Microwave Equipment Co., Ltd. are sweeping the international market relying on excessive scientific and technological content, becoming the pioneer of the national "going out" strategy, and playing a good demonstration effect in promoting the export pace of the whole industry.

上一篇:Beixinjian Material is flourishing and its equipment advantages are prominent. 下一篇:没有了

Related News

Related Products