Passed the ISO9001 quality system certification and the establishment of industrial drying industry alliance standards under the guidance of the Chinese Standardization Research Institute.
- May 06, 2019 -
The practical technological characteristics of microwave chemical drying equipment are expounded
1. The characteristics of microwave:
1. Straightness: straight line propagation similar to visible light. Reflectivity: When encountering a conductor such as a metal object, it reflects, like a mirror reflecting light waves. Metals do not absorb microwave. Absorptivity: It is easily absorbed by polar molecules (such as water) and converted into heat energy.
4, penetration: microwave will not be absorbed by non-polar molecules (such as ceramics, polypropylene, etc.), will not heat, but can penetrate these objects. The application of industrial microwave in chemical industry:
1. The research of microwave in chemical industry is a new frontier interdisciplinary subject. The application of microwave in chemical products can not only save energy greatly, but also complete several processes of some products in microwave equipment at one time. Many organic compounds can not absorb microwave directly and obviously, but they can use some kind of strong microwave absorption-ldquo; sensitizer-rdquo; transmit microwave energy to these substances to induce chemical reactions. Microwave can induce chemical reactions through catalysts or their carriers. That is to say, the microwave consumed can be used to induce catalytic reactions, which is called microwave-induced catalytic reactions. The samples can be melted and ashed in the microwave muffle oven, and some tgsin materials (commonly used sic) with high microwave absorption can be placed around the sample container. These materials can absorb microwave 100% and raise the temperature in a short time (up to 1000 C in 2 minutes). Compared with the ordinary muffle oven, the melting and ashing of the microwave muffle oven is faster and consumes less energy. Thermal radiation can be avoided only when the sample is put in and taken out.
2, microwave chemical drying equipment The main application objects are: glass fiber, chemical raw materials, cobalt oxalate starch, cellulose (such as hydroxyethyl cellulose, carboxymethyl cellulose, etc.), mannitol, nickel hydroxide, lithium cobalt, graphite, carbon brush, silicon carbide, calcium chloride dihydrate, calcium chloride, activated carbon, zirconium oxychloride, zirconium oxide, zirconium hydroxide, hydrogen oxidation, etc. Aluminum, alumina, aluminium trioxide, zirconium carbonate, zirconium orthosulfate, ammonium zirconium carbonate, zirconium silicate, potassium zirconium carbonate, oil-based ink drier, water-based ink cross-linking agent, expandable graphite, various resins, various ceramic zirconia, nano-iron oxide, positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermal sensitive materials, ceramic components and honeycomb PTC components and other chemical materials. Advantages of microwave heating: Compared with traditional heating methods, microwave heating is very different. Traditional heating methods rely on heat sources, through radiation, conduction, convection and other ways, first heating the surface of the object, and then through heat conduction, the internal temperature gradually rises from the surface to the inside. Heat transfer in most objects is very slow, such as rubber materials, so it takes a long time to achieve the overall heating of the object. At the same time, it is easy to cause the non-uniformity of heating, affect the quality of the heated object, and even change the color, nutritional composition and physical and chemical properties of the heated object. Microwave heating has a unique heating mode - material heating as a whole. Therefore, microwave heating has the following advantages:
1, penetrating heating, fast heating speed and uniform heating. The penetration distance is theoretically the same order of magnitude as the wavelength of electromagnetic wave. Therefore, the macroscopical performance is fast heating speed, good uniformity, object color, composition remains unchanged. Microwave heating is used to make the heated object itself become a heating object. It is called integral heating method. It does not need the process of heat conduction, so it can achieve uniform heating in a short time. In microwave heating, electromagnetic waves are usually penetrated uniformly in all parts of the body, regardless of their shape, to generate heat. Therefore, the inefficiency of the heating of dielectric materials is greatly improved. Compared with high-frequency heating, microwave heating does not need to design suitable shape of electrode. No matter what kind of starting object can be heated uniformly, which is very helpful to improve product quality.
2. Selective heating, energy saving and high efficiency. Microwave has different effects on materials with different media characteristics, which is beneficial to drying processing characteristics. Because water molecules have the best absorption effect on microwave, the parts with the highest moisture content absorb the most microwave power. They only directly heat the objects that can absorb microwave energy, and hardly heat the air in the furnace body and chamber. When microwave is heated, the heated materials are generally released. In the heating vessel made of metal, the heating chamber is a closed cavity for the wave. Microwave can not leak out and can only be absorbed by the heated object. The air in the heating chamber and the corresponding container will not heat, so the thermal efficiency is very high. Therefore, it is efficient, energy-saving and improves the working environment.
3, no thermal inertia, that is, instantaneity. Therefore, it can ensure the high quality of processing materials.
4. It is easy to operate and suitable for control. Microwave heating can instantaneously achieve the purpose of lifting, starting and stopping, with minimal thermal inertia. The application of PLC and touch control screen is particularly suitable for the standardization and automation control of heating process and heating process.
5, environmental protection, sanitation. The heating box of the equipment is made of metal stainless steel and can be cleaned by water. The discharged material is equipped with a fully sealed hopper and dust recovery device, and there is no ldquo; three wastes & rdquo; generation.
6, safe and harmless. Microwave energy works in closed heating containers and waveguides made of metal with minimal leakage of energy. Our company's microwave equipment adopts advanced design and sophisticated processing, which makes the microwave leakage at inlet and outlet, observation window and furnace door much better than the national standard. Because microwave has no radiation hazard and harmful gas emissions, it is a very safe heating and drying equipment.
Label: Chemical drying equipment, microwave chemical drying equipment, chemical drying equipment
Address: /news/Industry News/2018DbKFYZTvAy.html