Passed the ISO9001 quality system certification and the establishment of industrial drying industry alliance standards under the guidance of the Chinese Standardization Research Institute.
- May 06, 2019 -
The subversive characteristics of microwave heating sterilization and preservation are< p> < p>
1, short time and fast speed. Conventional thermal sterilization transfers heat from food surface to interior by means of heat conduction, convection or radiation. It often takes a long time to reach sterilization temperature in interior. Microwave uses its penetration and transmission to kill bacteria by means of both thermal and non-thermal effects. The processing time is greatly shortened. Satisfactory results can be achieved even in seconds to tens of seconds under high power density.
< / P >
2. Sterilization at low temperature and preservation of its nutrient components: the biochemical effect of microwave heating effect and non-thermal effect enhanced the bactericidal function. Compared with the conventional thermal sterilization, the effect of sterilization and insecticidal can be achieved in a relatively low temperature and a relatively short time. The general sterilization temperature is 75-80 C, and the treatment time is 3-5 minutes. Microwave processing can retain more active ingredients. Keep original color, fragrance, taste, shape and other flavors. If the vitamin C of vegetable is kept in 46-50% by conventional thermal treatment, the microwave treatment can reach 60-90%. The vitamin A of porcine liver is kept in 58% by conventional heating, while that of microwave heating can reach 84%.
3, energy saving and high efficiency: microwave heating efficiency is generally more than 80%, which is far superior to other heating methods. In addition, microwave is a direct magnetocaloric energy conversion of food (object). The microwave heater itself will not be heated, so there is no additional thermal power consumption. Therefore, it saves energy and electricity by 30-50% compared with energy saving.
4. Sterilization is uniform and thorough. Conventional thermal sterilization starts from the surface of the material and is gradually heated from the surface to the inside through heat conduction. There is a temperature gradient inside and outside, which results in the inconsistency of sterilization effect between inside and outside. The thicker the sterilization effect, the more prominent the problem is. In order to maintain the flavor of food and shorten the processing time, it is necessary to increase the processing temperature in exchange for shortening the processing time. However, this will reduce the quality of food surface such as color, fragrance, taste and shape. The penetration of microwave makes the surface and the interior heated at the same time to ensure uniform sterilization inside and outside.< p>
5. It is easy to realize automatic production line: microwave sterilizing equipment is easy to operate, has no thermal inertia, and can be controlled in real time according to the requirements of production process. The whole production line only needs 1 to 2 operators.
6. Advanced technology: Microwave sterilization equipment does not need boilers, complex pipeline systems, coal yards and transport vehicles, only water and electricity basic conditions, no special requirements for the workshop. Less investment and quick results.
7. Compact equipment saves floor space: microwave equipment has no high-temperature waste heat, does not generate thermal radiation, can improve the working environment; and the equipment structure is compact, saving workshop area.
8, safe and harmless: Usually microwave energy refers to transmission in closed heating chamber and waveguide made of metal, microwave leakage at inlet and outlet, observation window, furnace door and so on is strictly controlled within the national safety standards. Microwave is a very safe heating and drying technology, which does not belong to radioactive radiation, has no harmful gas emissions, does not produce waste heat and dust pollution, neither pollutes materials nor pollutes the environment. The microwave leakage energy meets the national hygienic standards of microwave radiation in workplaces from GB10436 to 1989, the national hygienic safety indexes of food machinery from GB16798 to 1997, the national safety standards of mechanical and electrical equipment from GB5226.1 to 2002, and the national safety standards of electric and thermal devices from GB5959.6 to 2008.
This article is addressed at /news/Industry News/2018DSL2VfXBPA.html.